Why should you join Food Biz Startup?
Has anyone ever told you, “You make the best … <pick a favorite recipe> … You should sell it!”
Have you ever said that same thing to someone else?
A few people dream of selling their recipe as a product, but almost no one actually knows the first step to take. Food Biz Startup can help you learn how-to take the steps needed to create a commercial-ready product.
Guiding food entrepreneur’s in producing, promoting and profiting from their recipe as a product is what I do every day. And every day I see products in my local grocery store from people I have worked with; individuals like you, who by acting with passion and focus on the information given them have become successful food entrepreneurs.
I have worked with some dozens of clients in the past year, people like:
- L.B. (a displaced worker) to create a remarkable and profitable gluten-free snack;
- K.K. (a serial entrepreneur) to produce an heirloom-produce refrigerated -entrée;
- D.J. (a salesman) to build a commercial bakery for special breads;
- C.B. (a painter) to manufacturer a line of frozen ready-to-bake pastries;
- L.H. (a line cook) to craft handmade gourmet ice cream sandwiches;
- S.A. (a retired, great-grandmother) to formulate and sell a prized sauce.
There are many more stories, including your that I would love to see your story added to the list.
Take a first step to becoming a food entrepreneur. Join Food Biz Startup.
John Henry Wells, D. Engr.
Food Systems Engineer